Do you have experience in leading the design of high voltage substations?
Do you enjoy working for an established and well-financed organization at the forefront of the drive for clean energy?
Are you excited by the prospect of joining an industry leading renewable organization where you can have significant autonomy and impact on the professional development of those around you?
If yes, please read on!
- We have partnered with an industry leading organization across US renewables. They offer solutions for a huge variety of renewable projects from site identification through to grid integration. They are recruiting for a Substation Design Manager to contribute towards their already established and experienced team to lead efforts on teh design and construction of renewable substation projects.
- Provide leadership, technical support and coordination to a team that performs substation physical design
- Ensure the delivery of safe, cost-effective and high quality design and drafting projects
- Provide technical competency and direction on a range of complex problems throughout projects including: utility substation projects, battery energy storage systems and solar collector substations
- Manage project schedules and budgets and support business development efforts
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Ability to create, reinforce and improve teams in executing engineering designs and delivering projects
- Advanced understanding of substation design, including: equipment arrangements, equipment specifications and substation construction in relation to utility substations and transmissions
- Create substation physical design drawings from existing standards based on client specifications
- Have an understanding pf high voltage transformers and grounding designs
Perks of the role:
- Career progression unparalleled with opportunities at to progress along with the firms growth
- The chance to work in a multi-faceted role where you will be involved in a huge variety of renewable engineering projects
- The opportunity to work for one of the leading organizations across US renewables
- Benefits that are above the industry average