Are you an experienced utility scale developer with 5+ years experience developing utility scale projects within US renewables?
Have you led development through the entire lifecycle - from land acquisition through permitting, interconnection to close?
Are you excited by the prospect of joining a fast growing market participant with $BILLION backing and huge growth opportunities including managing and mentoring others?
If yes, please read on!
- We have partnered with a rapidly expanding developer within US Solar + storage. They are searching for 2 Senior Developers to lead East and Western regions respectively .
- Managing solar project development from site identification though to NTP/ COD dependent on project
- Negotiating land, securing permits and managing third party contractors
- Leading regional business development activity
- Working with senior leadership to decide strategic development plan regionally
- Opportunity to manage/ mentor Junior Developers if desired
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years development experience within utility scale solar (Projects 10-100MW)
- Deep knowledge of utility scale development
- Comfortable owning responsibility for a region
- Need to have held responsibility for the whole lifecycle – origination through to NTP/COD
- Need to be hands on – this is an individual contributor role at the outset, not managing others to do.
- Battery storage experience an added plus
- Previous experience managing/ mentoring junior Developers
- Offices in both California and New England but open to candidates across the United States provided that you have developed projects across either Coast and would be willing to be in the office 2 days a month.
Perks of the role:
- Hugely well financed company - $BILLION backing
- Unparalleled career progression prospects
- Opportunity to own a region and mentorship/ management duties if desired
- Working closely with senior leadership so get a say at top level strategy